- Graduate Tuition and Fees
- Department of Anthropology Grad Student Travel Support
- Student Certification for Travel form*
*This form is used to document the circumstance in which the student is eligible for Travel Reimbursement.
Research Grants and Awards Sources for Graduate Students
- Fulbright Program
Many UCSD graduate students have had their work supported by the Fulbright Program.
(An additional informative web site is that of the Fulbright Association, a separate organization of Fulbright alumni, with links to other international grant opportunities.)
Fulbright grants are available to qualified citizens of the United States. They do not need to be affiliated with universities.
- The Wenner-Gren Foundation
Support for basic research in all branches of anthropology. This is a major source of anthropology research funding.
- National Science Foundation
Funding for research and education in science and engineering. A fair amount of anthropology research is sustained from this source. An undergraduate NSF program provides top candidates with a stipend that may be used to begin study in a graduate school of their choice (contingent upon admission).
- National Institutes of Health
An important funding source, especially in psychological and medical anthropology.
- Institute of Museum and Library Services - Museum and Library Grants