Skip to main content

Online Course Petition Request Form

This online petition form is only to be used for requests related to your Anthropology major/minor requirements only.

It can be used for the following requests:

  • Petition to use a Anthropology course accepted by petition towards your degree requirements
  • Petition to count a transfer course towards your major or minor requirements
  • Petition to count a study abroad course towards degree requirement
  • Receive pre-approval for a transfer or UCSD courses to apply towards the Anthropology Major/Minor 

 Any petitions that require additional approval from the college or senate must be submitted as a paper undergraduate petition.